Image Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

In The Spotlight: Candice at My Little Circus & Me

I've known Candice from My Little Circus & Me in real life for a few years now, but she recently became a member of the blogging world. She's a fabulous woman, with amazing skills and ideas! I am so excited to introduce her to you today. Candice is a USMC wife, a mother to three boys and a friend to those who prove themselves worthy. She is always on the run, caring for her children, finding new projects and just being her awesome self! You can read a little bit about why she started blogging below, and I hope you'll check out her blog and other pages!

 
I got started because I needed something for me & writing was a fun way to have something for me! I started blogging more recently due to my son coming down with a rare disease! I wanted to make more people aware about it! I love blogging it is a stress release & a time for me to gather my thoughts & share my up's & down's & maybe/hopefully help others. I would love to become a fulltime blogger one day & make that my work.
 
You can find Candice by clicking the links below!
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Awe thanks so much!!! You just made my day :)
    ~Candice @http://mylittlecircusandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PJ picture is just too cute <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Now that you've read my thoughts, why don't you leave yours?

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...