Image Map

Monday, August 12, 2013

Mischievous Mondays Link Up [Co-Host]

Hey y'all! I'm co-hosting the Mischievous Mondays Blog Hop this week!

If you're new to this hop, like me, this is an opportunity to share something crazy from your week. Maybe you cried, maybe you laughed, maybe you just shook your head at the ridiculousness of it all. Regardless of what it was, share it with us and link up!

My moment this week?

I had KBug clean her playroom last Thursday afternoon. We were going to be watching the neighbors kids for a couple of hours that night and I didn't want to start the night with a mess. It took her nearly an hour to clean it all up because she couldn't keep herself focused, but she eventually got it done.

Not even ten minutes into the evening with two other beautiful girls in our home and that room was destroyed again. Why did I bother having her clean it in the first place? I knew the girls were going to go in and play. It was pretty pointless. And Mr. Boston and Gramma both knew it. But I was adamant that it needed to be cleaned so they just let it go.

I can't believe I was so ridiculous about that darned room.

Mischievous Mondays

Here are the rules:



  1. Linkup your Blog’s Mischievous Post URL.
  2. Visit, comment if you find it interesting, your host and co-hosts pages. Please only comment if it is meaningful..
  3. Visit AT LEAST the 3 links before yours (the hosts will visit the last few).
  4. Grab a Hop Button above and place it on your sidebar so others can join in.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! My kids are very much like tornadoes and can destroy 2 hours of cleaning in 5 minutes!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Now that you've read my thoughts, why don't you leave yours?

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...