Image Map

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So What Wednesday!

 
It's been a while since I've participated in the So What Wednesday link-up over at Life After I "Dew", so I thought I would get one in today. It's a fabulous link-up that makes me feel better about not doing the things I know I should be doing. So today I am saying so WHAT if:
 
  • I have two loads of laundry to fold and am avoiding it completely.
  • So What WednesdayI'm still behind on grading papers.
  • I didn't get a perfect grade on my last paper. I got a 3.76/4 and I'm quite happy with it!
  • I'm currently using my dogs are personal heaters.
  • It's the middle of May and I'm huddled under a blanket.
  • My breakfast this morning was only a yogurt.
  • I'm re-reading "The Shack" for probably the 20th time. It's a fabulous book.
  • My mentor isn't sure I can finish my degree by the end of this summer. I know I can do it!
  • KBug always seems to have at least two or three toys in the living room despite being asked continuously to put them away.
  • The top counter in my kitchen never seems to be clean, even after I've just cleaned it.
And that's all I've got today. Have a fabulous Wednesday! I'm hoping to get another post up in a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Now that you've read my thoughts, why don't you leave yours?

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...