Image Map

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Look on the Bright Side! And Snap a Photo While You're At It!

So I know that there can be a lot of "downsides" to being a single parent. I've spent some time writing about them in my Single Mama Troubles series which you can read by following these links: one - two - three.  And these "downsides" can make life as a single parent very difficult to navigate at times. In the end, of course, these "downsides" are always worth it because you have a happy, healthy child whom you love more than life itself.

And let me be clear. There are very good things about being a single parent. And one of my favorites is being the one who gets all of the best photo ops!

I have always loved taking pictures of my KBug. Maybe I'm a bit biased, but I have one heck of an adorable little girl. And, most of the time, she loves having her picture taken. You know she's a tech savvy kid, too, when I take them on my phone and she asks if I'm uploading it to Facebook or Instagram.

But this past weekend has been perfect for pictures. We've been out and about, active, and I swear I should be sleeping right now because I am so exhausted from our adventures. But why would I sleep when I have taken so many adorable pictures of KBug these past couple of days and I want to share them with all of you wonderful people?

So, here it goes. A look at our weekend through pictures of KBug.

Friday- The Beach
 
"What are you doing, mom?"
 
HEY!

Love my KBug so much!

She was all smiles the entire time :)

Down playing in the ocean, catching little fish in her bucket
Fish that she transported back home in her bucket.
And 3/4 are still living in the bucket out in my front yard.

KBug and Mr. Boston

Saturday- Yard Work/Fish Detail

All ready to help out in the yard!
Can you see the little fish in there?

KBug went to the pool with our neighbors!

She had a BLAST!
Sunday- Park/Church
 
Park play date with our neighbor!
Peeking through at mom

Navigating the ladder
Being a goofball!

Taking a picture with Uncle PJP after church

I just absolutely adore this picture of KBug!
And her little pink high heels are just too cute on her!

We were trying to take a picture of the three of us.
But KBug got distracted. By a flag.
Blowing in the wind.

She did come and sit down for a picture with Mr. Boston and I, though
I love it! :)

And that's our weekend through pictures of the cutest seven-year-old in the world!

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, really pretty pictures. I have KBug to, Katie Rose. Hope you can visit my blog. I don't know how single moms manage. I have a wonderful husband. :)

    http://mary-anderingcreatively.blogspot.com

    Here is a link to a blog about my Kbug:

    http://mary-anderingcreatively.blogspot.com/2013_05_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the pictures
    http://mommysrambles.blogspot.com/2013/06/mommy-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. you go girl. She looks so happy.

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Now that you've read my thoughts, why don't you leave yours?

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...