Image Map

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pray for Boston

I wore a race t-shirt today in honor of Boston.
I would love to write more on the topic, but I honestly just don't know what to say.
I'm saddened by the traumatic event that took place.
I'm horrified that anyone would do something like that to innocent people.
I'm sick with grief over the loss of lives and those who were injured.
I'm terrified of what this nation is coming to.
I'm worried about the kind of society I am raising my daughter to be a part of.
I am overwhelmed with emotions over this tragedy that I can't even begin to keep them all straight.
 
But I wore a race t-shirt today in honor of Boston.
Because it's the least I can do to honor the people who experienced this terrible tragedy, whether first-hand or through a friend or family member. They all deserve to be honored.
 
Pray for Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Now that you've read my thoughts, why don't you leave yours?

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...