Image Map

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
Today's Sunday Social is all about Pinterest! We want to see your favorite pins!
You can follow me on Pinterest here!
 
1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
 
via
There are so many adorable outfits on Pinterest that it really took me a while to narrow it down.
It was either the one above or this one.
 
2. What is your favorite food pin?

via
I absolutely love chicken enchiladas, and these with the avocado cream sauce just sound so yummy!
 
3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
 
 via
I just adore this idea. My chucks are my favorite pair of shoes!
 
4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
 
via
 I have my make-up currently sitting in a drawer and I can never find what I want when I want it.
One of these days I will actually make this and life will be just a little bit simpler.
 
5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?

I'm pretty sure this one speaks for itself....
But just in case it doesn't, feel free to read here for my feelings on judgment.

6. Share one more random pin you love.
 
This is one of my absolute favorite pins.
I want to do this with my daughter, mother, grandmother and great grandmother.
It would make a wonderful memory for all of us. 

 

3 comments:

  1. I love the comment on judging, hear!hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blog hop I'd love you to join the blog hop http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/04/blog-hop-every-sunday-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog
    shine. Please let me know where you got your design.
    Thank you

    My homepage; clear

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Now that you've read my thoughts, why don't you leave yours?

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...