Image Map

Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Sunday Currently [volume 30]

I recently linked up with the Monday Mingling Blog Hop over at Southern Sunflowers & Coffee Beans and happened across a different sort of link-up. This link up is called The Sunday Currently and is hosted by Lauren over at Siddathornton. And, since I like the concept behind it, I thought I would give it a shot this week and decide if I want to link-up in the future.
 

reading The Shack by William P. Young. It's a book I have read numerous times but the message is so powerful that I am continuously drawn back to it. I gain something more from it each time I read it. It's a beautiful and inspiring piece of writing.
writing a marketing plan for school. It's very slow-going, though, because the text book we are instructed to read to help us through this class is very dull and difficult to read for grammatical errors and mistyped words.
listening to my Trixie puppy whimper in her sleep. I think she must be dreaming.
thinking about all of the many things I must accomplish this week. It is a very long list and I am struggling to keep myself together just thinking about everything.
smelling Autumn Sunset melting in my Scentsy wickless warmer. I love it.
wishing for the strength to keep pushing forward even though everything seems to be so completely overwhelming these days. There is so much to do and so little time in which to do it all.
hoping that I pass my Marketing exam this Thursday. I am very nervous for this test because my mentor has spent the past four months telling me that hardly anyone passes on their first attempt. It hasn't done anything to help the test anxiety I already experience.
wearing workout clothes. I've been in them all day. What's amusing, though, is that this is the outfit I put on after my workout and shower this morning. It just seemed the most comfortable and sensible for a day around the house.
loving my KBug. She is my everything and I am so thankful to have her in my life. She gives me hope and strength and makes me feel peace and joy when I'm having a bad moment.
wanting to not be at odds with KBug's father all the time. I'm very frustrated by his half-attempts to parent from a distance.
needing sleep. I haven't been sleeping well for weeks and it is really beginning to catch up with me. I wish I knew why I couldn't close my eyes and drift off into dreamland.
feeling excited! Mr. Deployed will be home next month and I can't wait!
clicking on new blogs that I hope I will enjoy and can add to my reading list. I love connecting with new bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. I need some advice and you seem like a good one to contact. Can you get up with me please. Thanks. It's about what's went on lately

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Now that you've read my thoughts, why don't you leave yours?

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...