Image Map

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So WHAT Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
 
Today I am saying "So WHAT" if....
 
...I should be getting in the shower right now.
 
...the laundry I've been meaning to have KBug put away for the past 4 days is still sitting in the basket.
 
...my house isn't always as clean as I would like it to be.
 
...KBug's dad thinks I'm standing in the way of his relationship with her. (I'm always going to be the bad guy according to him and I've accepted that.)
 
...I'm still not entirely caught up on schoolwork.
 
...the "Easter Bunny" brought KBug several boxes of Peeps for Easter and she hasn't eaten a single one.
 
...I haven't gone grocery shopping yet but I was supposed to three days ago.
 
...KBug's baby doll has to go with us everywhere.
 
...my choir concert is only two weeks away and we have no risers.
 
...I didn't work out last night.
 
And that's all I've got at the moment. I'm sure I've forgotten something, but so WHAT?!
 
Happy Wednesday, everyone!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Here from the link up! I feel like my laundry sits in my laundry basket way too long also! I have a two year old, and i use her as an excuse not to fold it (it really is not excuse!) Great blog! :)

    Alena
    http://www.theadventuresofthepidalafamily5.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I'm now following you through GFC and BlogLovin'!

      And having a two year old is absolutely an excuse to not fold laundry! ;)

      Delete
  2. Been there, done that. I followed you through GFC through a blog hop. great blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm following you via Twitter and GFC :)

      Delete
  3. Found you through the blog hop...love it! I too have a KBug :)

    lifeinthelowcountrysc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KBug's are amazing, aren't they?
      I added you to my Google Reader list! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh yes, the laundry. But the longer it sits in the basket, the less I have to fold and put away :-)

    I'm nominating your for the Liebster Award. Come and retrieve it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination! I'm so excited! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Now that you've read my thoughts, why don't you leave yours?

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...