Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

So WHAT Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
 
Today I am saying So WHAT if...
 
* I am sitting here writing and trolling the blogosphere instead of eating my breakfast...
 
* I'm exhausted because KBug woke me up seventeen times last night- I have fifteen million things to do today!
 
* I've held a storage unit in the same building for the last 5 years and 3 months? I'm clearing it out today!
 
* I haven't done any grading since Spring Break began? The students who want me to grade assignments probably should have submitted them on time instead of a week late...
 
* I'm still a little behind on my schoolwork. Spending time with KBug is way more important!
 
* The laundry I started yesterday is still sitting in the dryer because I completely forgot about it? I'll get around to it...later...
 
* The weekly calendar on my desk hasn't been updated since the week of March 11th.
 
I'm pretty sure that's not all I have to say "So WHAT" to, but it's all I've got for now... Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone! I'll be back to write again later!

3 comments:

  1. *high five*

    Spending time with KBug and trolling blogs is so much for important than all that other silly stuff :-)

    *sips coffee as I ignore laundry and dishes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Coffee is definitely more important than laundry and dishes, too.

      Followed you Google+ to your blog and now following via GFC! Can't wait to read more :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Now that you've read my thoughts, why don't you leave yours?

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...