Image Map

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So WHAT Wendesday!


It's Wednesday! Which means today I am saying so WHAT if:


--my legs are sore as heck. Insanity is amazing and I'm loving it!
--it's 7am and already I want to take a nap today. It may just happen!
--KBug's laundry hasn't been put away since the weekend.
--my laundry hasn't even been folded yet.
So What Wednesday--I have yet to reorganize the kitchen to put away the glassware I brought out of storage. Two weeks ago.
--I bought fabric to make a blanket over two years ago and it's still neatly folded in a storage bin.
--I don't have all of the music memorized for our concert next week. (I have 3/4 of it memorized and that's way more than I can say for most of the other members...)
--PJP's comforter has been at the dry cleaners available for pick-up for a month now.
--I made it three days into The Orange Rhino challenge and had to start over because KBug has been refusing to listen and I lost it. Starting over is okay.
--the Izzy dog has torn another hole in my favorite couch cushion. Maybe I should just give it to her?
--KBug still has pajamas sitting in the middle of my living room floor when I asked her to pick them up yesterday.
--I don't get any sleep tonight because I'm up studying for my test tomorrow because I want to pass so badly.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get all that done but on your own time of course. and good luck with the test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I did manage to get the comforter picked up. And I got the nap in. But that's as far as I've gotten... LOL

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following Jen! I've followed you back via BlogLovin and GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I need to be more like you, and just say so what... I seem to be my own worst enemy lately. I have been following and reading your blog, but don't think I have commented. I love your blog and can relate to SOOO much of what you write.
    www.mommysrambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Now that you've read my thoughts, why don't you leave yours?

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...