Image Map

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wow! A Liebster Award For Me??

WOW! I feel so special right now, guys! The lovely Stephanie over at Life, Unexpectedly nominated me for a Liebster Award!

Now, I've seen these awards all over my Reading List on my Blogger homepage and sort of half-way, maybe not at all glanced at them? I didn't know what a Liebster award was and didn't really take the time to find out.

Until now. And I'm excited! So, here it goes...

 
11 facts about me:
 
*I was born and raised in Pleasanton, California and miss it every day.
*I love to dye my hair and I'm not entirely sure what my natural color is anymore...
*I am a nationally ranked Irish Dancer and I competed from the age of 10 until I was 16.
*I have spent less than 10 days with my best friend since she became my best friend in 2008.
*I have no idea what I want to be when I "grow up"
*I left my entire life at the age of 16 to move across the country so KBug could know her daddy
*I'm not a fan of video games at all
*I'm a math geek. Seriously, when I finish my Bachelor's, I'm going for a Masters in Math.
*I carry a book with me at all times. (It's currently The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
*I can't sleep without a blanket over me, but I can't have both feet under the blanket.
*I buy Cosmo every month, even though I don't always get a chance to read it.
 
And here are my answers to the questions from Stephanie (Life, Unexpectedly)

   1. What's your favorite fruit?
My favorite fruit.... That's a tough one. I'd probably have to say it's either bananas, strawberries or watermelon. I seriously can't get enough of any of those!


   2. Do you get your "5 a day" on a regular basis?
I'd say so. I've been pretty good over the last couple of months about making sure I eat healthier and getting all of my fruits and veggies in.


   3. Sweet or savory?
Definitely sweet. I'm not a big fan of spicy or salty things. They don't agree with me.
Or maybe I don't agree with them??


   4. Do you have a lucky number?
I don't necessarily think it's a "lucky" number, but my favorite number is 7.


   5. What do you order at Starbucks?
Depends on the weather. If it's cold out I order a caramel macchiato. If it's warm, though, it's a caramel frappuccino. Either way it's caramel something!


   6. Share your comfort food?
Comfort food..... Hmmm..... Probably macaroni and cheese.
Maybe that's where KBug gets it from.....


   7. Have you filed for your taxes already?
I sure have! I filed at the beginning of March. I'm not the type to wait for the deadline to hit...


   8. What was the last thing you bought (except groceries)?
I actually went grocery shopping today! Woohoo!
But except groceries? Medical tape and a splint for my broken toe.


   9. What is your favorite animal and why?
Monkey.
I couldn't tell you why, they've just been my favorite animal since I was a little girl.
If I didn't love monkey's, though, it would be a tiger.


 10. What is a color you would never wear?
Yellow.
I look terrible in yellow.

 11. Are you happy with your name?
Yes, I love my name. My first name was my great grandmothers and my mom decided when she was 14, I think, that her first daughter was going to be named after her Grandmother. I'm happy that she stuck with that decision until I was born because I like it! And my last name holds a lot of importance for me because it wouldn't be my last name if my Poppa hadn't loved me enough to adopt me and claim me as his own after he married my mom.
 
My 11 nominees:
 
Ellen at Bad Word Mama!
Chrishelle at Cheer Mama Drama
Melanie at My Imperfect...
Jennifer at The Gibmee Blog
Angela at Living Pretty
Ashley at Downsizing
 
And my questions to the nominees:
 
1. What is your favorite color?
2. If you could have a meal with anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?
3. Why did you start your blog?
4. What movie would you most like to see re-made with a new cast?
5. What is your favorite family tradition?
6. What is your opinion on tattoos and/or piercings?
7. What's your preference: homeschooling, public school or private school?
8. What is the name of the book you read most recently?
9. Did you play any sports while you were growing up?
10. Do you prefer the winter or summer Olympics?
11. Do you think the legal driving age should be 16 or 18?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking part in this game :-) You're definitely doing better than I do these days with the 5-a-day, but I'm trying every day anew :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Now that you've read my thoughts, why don't you leave yours?

Related Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...